Calendar Photography Contest 2019
It's that time again! The Birds of Prey Foundation wants your amazing shots of beautiful raptors in our 2019 Calendar! See Submission Guidelines below to see if your photos qualify. There is a cost per submission, but all proceeds from the calendar go to directly benefit our patients. There is no guarantee your photo will be used as all photos will be juried. Photo credit will be provided in the Calendar. All submissions must be in no later than April 1st, 2018.
1. Digital Photographs Only.
2. Photographs must be raptor related.
3. Must be at least 300 dpi, and JPG format.
4. Photographs should be in a horizontal format.
5. No limit to the number of submissions. Cost per submission is $25.
6. Photos must be the property of the entrant.
7. Do not include photographs of B.O.P. patients, captive birds, falconry birds or birds in zoos.
8. Each entry should be submitted with the following information:
a. Email subject line should state "2019 Call For Entries"
b. Photographer's first and last name.
c. Photographer's email address.
d. Title of the photograph.
e. The month the photo was taken.
f. Where photo was taken.
g. How payment was made. (paypal payments preferred)
(Please note: Only entrants who respond EXACTLY as requested will be considered) The Birds of Prey Foundation reserves the right to disqualify any submission that does not follow the above guidelines submissions and/or has inappropriate content.
9. All submissions or questions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Submission payments should be made online via the PayPal link below or a check can be sent to the address at the bottom of this page. Please include your email address and number of submissions on your check. Your submissions will not be considered until payment is received.
Judging of photographs submitted will be completed by the Birds of Prey Foundation and will be done in a non-public venue. Winning submissions will be announced via email. Good Luck!