Call For Entries: 2020 Calendar Submissions
It’s that time again! The Birds of Prey Foundation wants your beautiful shots of raptors in our 2020 calendar. See the submission guidelines below to see if your photos qualify. There is a cost per submission, but all proceeds from the calendar go directly towards our patients. There is no guarantee your photo will be used, as all photos will be juried. Photo credit will be provided in the calendar. All submissions must be submitted no later than April 1, 2019.
1. Digital photographs only
2. Photographs must be raptor related and must be a species found in the Colorado area.
3. Photos must be at least 300 dpi and in .JPG format
4. Photographs must be in horizontal format
5. No limit to the number of submissions. Cost per submission is $25.00
6. Photos must be property of the entrant.
7. Do not include photographs of Birds of Prey Foundation patients or Educational Ambassadors, captive birds, falconry birds, or birds in zoos.
8. Each entry must be submitted with the following information:
a. E-mail subject line should state: “2020 Call For Entries”
b. Photographer’s First & Last Name
c. Photographer’s e-mail address
d. The month and location the photo was taken.
e. How payment was made (PayPal payments preferred)
f. Please DO NOT submit photoshopped pictures.
9. All submissions and questions should be e-mailed to AndreaL@birds-of-prey.org
10. Submission payments should be made online via the PayPal link on the Birds of Prey Foundation website (birds-of-prey.org), or a check can be mailed to the address on our website. Please include your e-mail address and number of submissions on your check. Your submission(s) will not be considered until payment is received.
Only entrants who respond EXACTLY as requested will be considered. The Birds of Prey Foundation reserves the right to disqualify any submission that does not follow the above guidelines and/or contains inappropriate content.
Judging of photographs will be completed by the Birds of Prey Foundation and will be done in a non-public venue. Winning submissions will be announced via e-mail. Good luck!